Service You Expect,
The Leading Hotels of the World is a celebration of the people, places, and experiences that make the world worth exploring. We don’t stand for sameness, in fact, we do our best to avoid it. But we know there are certain standards of service you rightly expect. With the travel landscape looking a bit different these days, we’d like to remind you of the commitment to safeguarding your health and well-being at every stage of your journey.
We Look Forward To Welcoming You Safely
- We’ve partnered with three prominent public health and safety authorities to develop new hygiene standards and best practice guidelines to ensure the safest possible environment for you, our hoteliers, and their staff members.
- Together with the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a division of the Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association, we’re helping our hotels earn GBAC STAR™ accreditation. This performance-based accreditation is designed to help you sleep easy knowing your host hotel has formalized comprehensive cleaning, disinfection, and mitigation protocols.
- To view a hotel’s GBAC STAR™ or alternative health and safety accreditation, look for the logo underneath the hotel’s name and address on their property page.
If You Find A Lower Rate, We’ll Match It
- If you find a lower rate for your reservation within 24 hours of booking with us, we’ll match it.
- Certain terms and conditions apply. Learn more here.
Book With The Flexibility You Need
- Now available for our most popular offers, including Leaders Club Exclusive, Stay for 3 Pay for 2, Breakfast Inclusive rates, and more. View all available Offers here.
- When it comes to cancellations, if for any reason, a hotel is unable to issue you a refund or hotel credit for a stay through June 30, 2021, we will provide you with a Leaders Club points credit equal to the value of the cancelled stay to be used towards a future reservation. Even if you are currently not a member of our loyalty program, we will ensure you are able to use these Leaders Club points credits when booking a future stay.
- For assistance with bookings, changes, or cancellations, please contact our reservations agents, 24/7.
We're Available When You Need Us
Stay It Forward
- 100% of the proceeds from each sale will be donated to hotel employees facing financial hardship, or to a charity doing essential work for their communities.
- Learn more about participating hotels and how to purchase here.